Thursday, 23 March 2017

Parisian vibes in London


I've been missing Paris so much that I've been comforting my soul with a beret around the streets of London...




Images shot by Callum from Girl in the Lens


It's been a while since I worn a hat of any sort. Back in the day all I wore were fedoras but I've out grown them for sometime now but I knew my outfits were missing a finishing touch. Since seeing my friends wearing berets lately I thought I would give it a try and I've truly fell in love with this accessory. I kept this outfit simple and chic with pairing my favourite jeans from GRLFRND denim with a black jumper, camel coat and some snazzy studded boots. I was just running around London so didn't want anything too fancy and wanted to stay comfortable!

13 comments:

  1. The beret looks fab on you! Love the Parisian vibes

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look! I love the boots!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yess girl!! Looking amazing and I'm totally obsessed with the coat x

    Millie x
    http://www.queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice ankles!!!!!studded

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So chic Yanin, you look gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I love your denim with those boots! And that jacket and beret really makes it look so elegant and casual at the same time, you really remind me of a true parisian style <3
    Kinga x
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boots look uber chic girl! Absolutely love what you're wearing here. :)

    BLOG | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jeans and the coat !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG in love with the look!
    nice photos too
    xx

    http://palmcrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit! the boots are SO amazing too!

    Laura | roseandweston.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice hat and jeans. looks stunning. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Good quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us hope you guys love them.
    Sequin Fabrics, Whole sell Sequin
    Meba Wo Abrokyere
    African Fabrics
    Wholesale African Fabrics

    ReplyDelete