Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Sweetzer Ave

Strolling through the beautiful streets of Sweetzer Ave.








Images taken by Diego

My hotel in LA was situated in the beautiful Sweetzer Ave and I couldn't help but stop and take an outfit photo. Each buildings were all unique ranging from modern sophisticated lines to a worn away white spanish home. I would happily take any of them to be honest! I decided to wear this beautiful floral slip dress from Nobody's Child to compliment the Spanish houses and the flowers growing outside them. Having on such a feminine dress I decided to pair with it my favourite boots from Public Desire and these studded hardware bucket bag to even it out.  

13 comments:

  1. This dress is everything !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving these photos. I'm so glad you took time to capture this gorgeous outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress, it´s gorgeous!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooving your look and your such a babe!
    I'm a fan!

    aboutjey.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super stunning look once again babe!! Loving the styling and thanks for sharing x

    Millie x
    http://queenmillie.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/spring-lighting.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your dress! you look stunning ;)

    liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful!!

    M.

    neverdreamtofsuccess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely stunning!!
    Love this dress in combination with those boots!
    Makes you look badass and classy at the same time :)
    xo Laura

    www.theseoulitelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing I also have the boots xo!
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnnfreedom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is amazing! I love the print.

    ephemeralfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, that’s really a good post on pets for sale in Delhi, i really like your blog as the information is very useful if you are a pet lover. Well, there is one more site for the same service www.helpadya.com you should check it for more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow que vestido tan precioso y las fotos son geniales.

    Te dejo mi nuevo post por aquí,
    https://simplysory.wordpress.com/2017/06/16/summer-look-with-klein-palazzo/

    ReplyDelete